- The minor consists of seven courses, of which at least five must be upper-division.
- >Upper-division courses must not overlap with courses taken for a major or another minor.
- No more than two courses (eight units) may be taken with a pass/no pass grading option.
- To ensure an interdisciplinary learning experience, no more than three courses (twelve units) may be taken from an individual academic department.
- Up to two four-unit Academic Internships (max 8 units) can be used in lieu of upper-division elective courses
There are three required courses. BOTH of the following courses:
Plus ONE of the following Urban Studies and Planning courses:
- 143 - The U.S. Health Care System
- 144 - Environmental & Preventive Health Issues
- 145 - Aging: Social & Health Policy Issues
- 147 - Case Studies in Health Care Programs: Poor and Undeserved Populations
Select at least four courses among the departments below.
View a pdf of the requirements worksheet.